lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

"NY I LOVE YOU"




I love New York. It's my favourtie city in the world (even if I know that I have a lot more that I haven't visited yet). It's such a gorgeous city to visit, shop or live there. It's my dream to live there for a while, hah! so far away dream, but who knows it might come true.
I upload some pictures from my last time there (I've been there twice)

xoxo

P.S. I had a great time with new people that I met in the workcamp in Montpelier (VT), which I still have contact and I missed them (someones more than others =P). Miss youuuu!







Hope to see you soon NY! :)

2 comentarios:

  1. mai q fort!!!!!! nik ere jarri det justo gaur argazki bat nykoa!!! =D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. baita da new york!!!!!!! baño ez nik ateratakoa... baño da txatxi!

    ResponderEliminar